Tuesday 23 October 2012

MendelMax 1.5 (Part 2)

Not much to report as yet - I've been receiving shipping updates for all of my goodies that are winging their way around the world to me.

I got some miscellaneous hardware yesterday from Anzor (most of the stuff that I was originally going to get from McMaster) so that's all ready and waiting and I'm expecting my first roll of PLA this afternoon.

Which leads me to the exciting bit!

I'm going round to my mates tonight to sort the print plates for all the printed parts I need for the MendelMax. The whole print process is going to take a while, but we're going to get everything sorted and run the first few pieces through :-) I'll be sure to take lots of photos.

Incidentally here (http://www.thingiverse.com/download:64101) is an awesome 3D PDF model of the MendelMax 1.5. You can spin the drawing round and zoom in and have a look at everything - quite handy to see how it all fits together.

No comments:

Post a Comment